GETTING THE GLOW WITH #JERGENSNATURALGLOW


Good morning, Everyone! Are you enjoying your week so far? If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed I've been using Jergens Natural Glow daily facial moisturizer for the past 5 days and publishing daily updates of my progress. So, today I would like to share the complete set of before and after pictures and also talk about my experience with this product. But before I talk about my experience, I think it's probably pertinent to say a few words about Jergens Natural Glow daily facial moisturizer.
Applied daily, this moisturizer not only softens the skin but overtime helps to build natural looking color, evens out skin tone and provides sun protection with SPF 20. 

I've been a big fan of Jergens products ever since I started using them in college and Jergens Natural Glow line is one of my current favorites. Because I have combination skin, finding a moisturizer that will soften my skin yet won't make my t-zone oily, is not always easy. But Jergens Natural Glow daily facial moisturizer is light and oil free, so my skin feels softer and smoother without looking greasy. I started noticing a subtly change in color on day 1, and by day 3, I had majorly glowing, bronzed skin. YAY!:) I also have to say that it makes my skin tone a lot more even, and since I don't like wearing foundation, a product that can help me avoid it, especially in the warmer months, is definitely very much appreciated:) 


What about you guys? Have you used Jergens products before? 






Jergens Natural Glow daily facial moisturizer with SPF 20 in Fair to Medium Skintones

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle  

Labels: , ,