BARELY PINSTRIPES


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Honestly, I can't believe it was cold and rainy just 2 weeks ago, but there you have, LA weather is that unpredictable and sometimes Summer begins in January:) Not that I am not happy about that! I love the warmth and the sunshine! Yet, I don't feel like I am quite ready to put away my Winter wardrobe just yet, but I suppose at some point in time it becomes increasingly difficult to ignore the the fact that it's 82 degrees outside and everyone is in shorts:) 






Of course the bright side is that I get to break out my new Summer wardrobe favorites like the super cool vest I am wearing in today's post. I've been looking for a longer vest for some time now, and as soon as I spotted this one, I knew I found the one! Love the subtle pinstripes and the length, but it's the deconstructed panels in the front that make it the real stand out piece for me. Today, I paired it with a flare skirt and a crop top, but I think it would look just as good worn with jeans and a tank. 

What do you guys think? How would you wear it? 

The Fifth Label skirt { similar here } | Finders Keepers Change your mind vest | Misha Collection topMarc Jacobs Suede Trouble bag | Saint Laurent Jane ankle strap sandals { in black here } | Gold Philosophy SS15 Collection Treble ring, Galaxias pearl ring, Pirouette ring, Eclipse pearl bangle & Galaxias pearl bangle 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle  

Labels: , , , , , ,